Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Negative list.

                 THINGS I HATE

  • Waking up knowing it's going to be a hard day.
  • Shoes coming untied almost immediately after tying them.
  • Useless, lazy, busy work.
  • Cold mornings.
  • When my name get's spelled wrong.
  • Waiting for a girl to reply to a text.
  • When she never does.
  • When my dog eats my food.
  • Group assignments.
  • Not knowing what to talk about.
  • When I tell a joke and no one laughs, or worse, when they think I'm serious.
  • That the smell of broccoli makes me gag.
  • When a light is left on at night.
  • Red lights.
  • When I over-analyze what someone says.
  • Cinnamon candy.
  • That I don't have very good grades.
  • People who judge someone's character based on athletic ability.
  • That the new Star Wars isn't coming out until next year.
  • Random musical numbers outside of a musical. 
  • Having to wear a tie.
  • Casual, unnecessary swearing.
  • People that think anonymity means they can be a jerk.
  • Computer crashes.
  • Spending money.
  • Not spending money.
  • Remembering embarrassing moments as I fall asleep.
  • When I see people kissing in the halls.
  • Power outages.
  • The taste of gluten-free bread.
  • Deadlines.
  • Writer's block.
  • When something doesn't live up to it's hype.
  • Feeling tired even when it's not that late.
  • Feelings of inadequacy. 
  • Being ignored.
  • Getting treated as if I have low intelligence or have some sort of mental disorder.
  • That that last thing seems to happen a lot and I don't know why.
  • That my cousin's a drunk and some other's have lost there way.
  • That my grandfather hates my faith and church, and no longer wants anything to do with me or my family.
  • Negative lists.
  • Forced irony.  


4 comments:

  1. I love all of the Calvin and Hobbes, great post as well, Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. related to most, if not all of this list. thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "People that think anonymity means they can be a jerk"

    Cant think of anything clever to say about that besides the fact that I really like it.
    Good work

    ReplyDelete