Sunday, September 21, 2014

I don't know why.

My legs shake and my stomach turns when I see you, and I dont know why.

I smile when you smile, and I don't know why.

I want to just hold your hand for a moment, and I don't know why.

I try hard to make you laugh, and I don't know why.

I look forward to talking with you, and I don't know why.

I feel awful when I forget to tell you something, and I don't know why.

I sneak a glance at you whenever I can, and I don't know why.

I feel both awkard and happy around you, and I don't know why.

I like taking you out and seeing you have fun, and I don't know why.

I find myself praying on your behalf, and I don't know why.

I enjoy learning about you, and I don't know why.

I hope you like seeing me to, and I don't know why.

I want to know how you truly feel about me, and I don't know why.

1 comment:

  1. I want them to know that this post perfectly explains how I feel,

    And I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete